Salmon Foil Packets
These salmon foil packets are fresh salmon fillets and vegetables coated in herb butter, then baked or grilled to perfection. An easy and healthy meal with minimal clean up!
- 4 salmon fillets 4-6 ounces each
- 1/2 pound asparagus spears trimmed
- 4 ears fresh corn kernels sliced off
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray
- lemon wedges and chopped parsley for serving
Preheat a grill to medium heat or an oven to 400 degrees F.
Coat 4 large squares of foil with cooking spray.
Arrange the salmon, asparagus, corn and bell peppers in the center of the foil squares.
In a small bowl, mix together the butter, garlic, thyme, parsley, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper to taste. Drop spoonfuls of the butter mixture over the salmon and vegetables.
Fold over the foil to seal the packets. Bake or grill for 15-20 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Calories: 439kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 123mg | Sodium: 190mg | Potassium: 1253mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1945IU | Vitamin C: 47.9mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 3.2mg