Cucumber Tomato Salad
This cucumber tomato salad is full of fresh sliced cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, red onion and green peppers, all tossed in an herb dressing. The perfect light and refreshing side dish for any summer meal!
- 3 cups sliced cucumbers seeds removed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper cored, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped herbs such as parsley, dill, chives or green onion
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
Place the cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, red onion, bell pepper and herbs in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper and oregano.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables. Toss gently to coat. Serve.
Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 243mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 365IU | Vitamin C: 29.9mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 0.6mg