This warm pizza dip is loaded with cheese, pepperoni and a variety of toppings, all baked to gooey perfection. The perfect easy appetizer for parties!
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper finely diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Coat a 6 or 8 inch baking dish or skillet with cooking spray.
Place the cream cheese in a bowl and add the Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Stir until thoroughly combined.
Spread the cream cheese in an even layer in the bottom of the prepared dish.
Spread the pizza sauce on top of the cream cheese.
Add the mozzarella cheese and arrange the pepperoni, olives and bell pepper on top.
Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
- This dip can be prepared up to 4 hours before you plan to serve it. Store it covered in the fridge, then bake according to directions. You may need to add 5 minutes to the baking time.
Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 429mg | Potassium: 174mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 725IU | Vitamin C: 5.9mg | Calcium: 179mg | Iron: 0.7mg