These funfetti cookies are made with the help of a cake mix! Cover them in rainbow sprinkles and watch the compliments roll in, they're always a huge hit with the kids.
- 1 18.25 ounce box white cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sprinkles divided use
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs, oil and vanilla until smooth.
Stir in 1/4 cup of the sprinkles.
Roll the dough into tablespoon sized balls.
Pour the remaining 1/2 cup of sprinkles onto a plate. Roll the balls of dough around in the sprinkles to coat.
Place the balls of dough 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet. You will need to work in batches.
Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are set and lightly browned.
Cool, then remove from the baking sheet and repeat with the remaining dough. Serve immediately, or store in an air tight container for up to 3 days.
- You can really use any flavor of cake mix here to switch up the flavor a bit - yellow and chocolate cake mixes are nice options!
- I coat a tablespoon in cooking spray, then scoop balls of dough out of the bowl. It's easier to roll them that way, no sticking to your hands!
Calories: 145kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 152mg | Potassium: 18mg | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 0.5mg