Chopped Thai Salad
This chopped Thai salad is a variety of colorful fresh veggies, all topped off with a homemade peanut dressing.
- 3 cups finely shredded cabbage I used purple cabbage but green cabbage will also work
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1 cup shredded or julienned carrots
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers red, yellow or both
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
For the peanut dressing:
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 3 tablespoons warm water
Place the cabbage in a large bowl. Arrange the cucumbers, edamame, carrots, bell peppers and peanuts on top. Sprinkle with cilantro.
For the dressing: Whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, lime juice, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce and warm water until smooth.
Drizzle the peanut dressing over the vegetables, then serve immediately.
Calories: 419kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 448mg | Potassium: 904mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 47.5mg | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 3.4mg