This raspberry smoothie recipe is full of berries, banana and Greek yogurt, all blended up into smooth and creamy perfection!
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1 banana
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- fresh raspberries and mint sprigs for garnish optional
Place the apple juice, banana, raspberries, yogurt and honey into a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into 2 glasses and serve, topped with raspberries and mint sprigs if desired.
- You can substitute almond milk or coconut milk for the apple juice, or try a different type of juice - lemonade is a great twist!
- Look for unsweetened frozen raspberries at your grocery store.
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 34mg | Potassium: 611mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Vitamin C: 30.4mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg