Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin
This bacon wrapped pork loin roast is brushed with a sweet and savory glaze, then covered in bacon and grilled to perfection. The ultimate easy and elegant holiday meal!
- 1 3 lb pork loin roast
- 1 lb sliced bacon
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
Prepare the charcoal your Weber® Kettle Premium Grill for the indirect cooking method. Instructions are provided in the Charcoal Grill Owner's Guide that comes with the grill.
In a small bowl, whisk together the ketchup, brown sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and worcestershire sauce.
Brush the sauce all over the meat, and wrap the bacon strips around the roast, one at a time.
Secure the bacon at the bottom of the roast with toothpicks.
Place the pork on the grill and cover the grill.
Cook for one hour or until internal temperature reaches at least 145 degrees F and bacon is crispy.
Remove from grill. Cover with foil and let rest for 15 minutes.
Remove toothpicks. Cut the meat into slices and serve.
- Do not use thick cut bacon, it will take longer to crisp up!
- The minimum internal temperature for a pork loin roast is 145 degrees F, which will leave you with meat that has a pink center. If you prefer your pork to be cooked to well done, grill it until the thermometer registers 160 degrees F.
- I find that using a serrated knife is the best way to get neat slices of this roast.
Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 521mg | Potassium: 581mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg