Bacon Deviled Eggs
These easy bacon deviled eggs are a classic recipe dressed up with the addition of bacon bits and chives. Plus learn my tricks for the best deviled eggs ever!
- 12 hard boiled eggs peeled and cut in half
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup minced chives
Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Place the yolks in the bowl of a food processor and place the whites on a serving tray.
Add the mayonnaise, heavy cream, mustard and salt and pepper to the food processor; process until smooth.
Place the egg yolk mixture in a piping bag fitted with a large star tip. Pipe the filling into the cavity of each white.
Sprinkle smoked paprika over the eggs. Top with bacon and chives and serve.
- Try this technique for perfectly boiled eggs that are easy to peel.
- Don't have a piping bag? Use a gallon sized freezer bag with one corner snipped off.
- Keep your bacon crumbles small so that they'll stick to the filling better.
Calories: 180kcal | Protein: 7g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 198mg | Sodium: 180mg | Potassium: 77mg | Vitamin A: 305IU | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 0.6mg