Crock Pot Candy
This easy crock pot candy is creamy chocolate peanut clusters, all made with the help of a slow cooker! The perfect treat for the holidays that serves a crowd.
- 1 lb roasted salted peanuts
- 1 lb roasted unsalted peanuts
- 16 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 lbs white almond bark broken into pieces, or can use white candy melts
- 1/2 cup holiday sprinkles
Place the peanuts in a crock pot. Add the chocolate chips and almond bark on top.
Cook on LOW for 1 hour. Remove lid and stir. Cover and cook for an additional 30 minutes. Stir until thoroughly combined.
Drop tablespoon sized dollops of the candy onto parchment paper, top with sprinkles. Cool until firm, then serve.
Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 310mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 2.1mg