Cheese Ball Bites
These easy make ahead cheese ball bites are the perfect elegant appetizer for any gathering!
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese softened
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese softened
- 6 ounces finely grated sharp white cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans regular or candied pecans
- 3/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced chives
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
Place the cream cheese and mascarpone cheese in a bowl; using a mixer or a large spoon, mix until thoroughly combined.
Add the cheddar cheese and salt and pepper to taste, mix until well combined.
Roll the mixture into bite sized cheese balls.
Place the cranberries and pecans on two plates. Mix together the chives and parsley and put the herbs on a third plate.
Roll 1/3 of the cheese balls in the pecans, 1/3 in the cranberries and 1/3 in the herbs.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 154mg | Potassium: 70mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 530IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 139mg | Iron: 0.4mg