Turkey Alfredo Pizza
A turkey alfredo pizza loaded with toppings including artichokes, bacon and tomatoes.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 1 pound of pizza dough
- 1/2 cup light alfredo sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices Foster Farms Slow Oven Roasted Turkey Breast cut into strips
- 4 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup canned or jarred artichoke hearts drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley or basil finely chopped
- Cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Coat a round pizza pan or sheet pan with cooking spray. Stretch the dough into either a round or rectangle to fill whichever pan you're using. Spread the alfredo sauce over the dough and sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese. Place the turkey, bacon, and artichokes on top of the cheese.
Bake the pizza for 15-17 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbling. Remove the pizza from the oven and top with the tomatoes and parsley or basil. Serve immediately.
Calories: 478kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 1262mg | Potassium: 125mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 17.2% | Vitamin C: 10.3% | Calcium: 29% | Iron: 15.1%