Jalapeno Popper Dip with Bacon
This recipe for jalapeno popper dip is creamy, cheesy, spicy and loaded with bacon! Serve with tortilla chips for the perfect easy appetizer.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or sour cream I'm more of a sour cream fan!
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced fresh jalapenos, seeds removed remove the ribs of the peppers if you prefer a mild dip
- 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- optional garnishes: crumbled cooked bacon, chopped cilantro, sliced jalapenos
- cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Place the cream cheese and mayonnaise or sour cream in a large bowl.
Beat with a mixer until smooth.
Add in the cheddar cheese, bacon and jalapenos.
Beat with a mixer until thoroughly combined, about 1 minute.
Coat a small baking dish with cooking spray. The baking dish should have a capacity of at least 3 cups.
Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the baking dish, smooth the top with a spoon.
In a small bowl mix together the panko breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and butter until thoroughly combined.
Sprinkle the panko mixture on top of the dip.
Bake for 10-15 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Garnish with bacon, sliced jalapenos and chopped cilantro if desired, and serve immediately.
Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 449mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g