This light and fluffy pumpkin dip is made with pumpkin puree, warm spices, cream cheese and whipped topping. It's the perfect dessert or appetizer for any fall gathering and takes just 5 minutes to make.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 6 minutes
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups whipped topping thawed
- apples, graham crackers and cookies for dipping
- sprinkles for garnish optional
Place the cream cheese and powdered sugar in the bowl of a mixer. Beat until smooth and fluffy.
Add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice, then beat until combined.
Gently fold in the whipped topping with a spatula. Spoon into a serving bowl and top with sprinkles if desired, then serve.
Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 71mg | Potassium: 111mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 115.6% | Vitamin C: 1.8% | Calcium: 3.8% | Iron: 3.4%