These delectable garlic mushrooms are served in butter and herb sauce, just like you'd get at a steakhouse! The perfect 10 minute side dish that goes with almost any meal.
- 1 pound mushrooms I used button mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 sprig fresh thyme or 1/4 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
Melt the butter in a large pan over medium high heat.
Add the mushrooms and thyme, then season generously with salt and pepper.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are golden brown and tender, about 7 minutes.
Stir in garlic, cook for an additional 30 seconds.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
- The garlic flavor is prominent in this recipe. If you're not in love with garlic, reduce the amount to 2 teaspoons.
Calories: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 105mg | Potassium: 360mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 350IU | Vitamin C: 2.8mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.6mg