Bacon Ranch Chicken
This baked bacon ranch chicken is the ultimate easy dinner option! It's crispy, cheesy and full of flavor!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts about 1.25 lbs total
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups crushed corn flakes I use my food processor
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix shaker bottle
- cooking spray
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Coat a baking dish or sheet pan with cooking spray.
Place the corn flakes and ranch seasoning on a plate and stir to combine.
Place the butter in a small bowl. Dip each chicken breast in the butter then coat in the corn flake mixture. Season the tops of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste.
Place the chicken in the prepared dish. Bake for 35 minutes.
Sprinkle the cheese and bacon evenly over the tops of the chicken breasts. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Calories: 387kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 147mg | Sodium: 615mg | Potassium: 489mg | Vitamin A: 13.4% | Vitamin C: 1.6% | Calcium: 21.3% | Iron: 3.9%