This creamy bacon ranch dip takes just 5 minutes to make and is loaded with flavor. It’s the perfect way to help fuel your summer adventures!
Creamy ranch dip is great, but the bacon brings it to another level. This dip is perfect for barbecues, parties and snacking at home. To serve this dip as part of a meal, you can serve it with baked barbecue chicken wings or slow cooker pulled pork sandwiches.
I have to say, this has been one great summer in my household! The kids have done a variety of camps, dance and gymnastics lessons, plenty of pool time, long bike rides and we’ve taken two mini vacations. It doesn’t get much better than that! Throughout our summer adventures one thing has remained constant – the need to stay fueled. I always have plenty of quick and easy food and drink options on hand for snacking and on-the-go meal options. This bacon ranch dip is the perfect snack for any summer gathering, and it goes perfectly with a variety of chips and veggies!
How Do You Make Bacon Ranch Dip?
This dip only has a handful of ingredients like sour cream, two types of cheese, ranch seasoning, bacon and green onions. This dip can be put together in just 5 minutes, perfect for when you’re short on time!
Tips for ranch dip
- This dip can be made up to one day in advance. I recommend adding the garnish of bacon and green onions right before serving.
- Make sure your cream cheese is completely softened for the best results. You can leave your cream cheese at room temperature until it’s soft, or you can microwave it in 10 second intervals.
- You can use other types of cheese instead of cheddar; Monterey Jack and mozzarella are both great choices.
- Serve your dip with fresh vegetables, breadsticks, chips, crackers or baguette slices.
Other Dips You’ll Love
Bacon Ranch Dip
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1-ounce packet ranch dip powdered mix
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Optional garnishes: cooked crumbled bacon, sliced green onions
- Place the cream cheese in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer until completely smooth.
- Add the sour cream and beat for 1 more minute until thoroughly combined with the cream cheese.
- Stir in the cheese, ranch mix, bacon and green onions until well combined.
- Serve, topped with additional babcon and green onions if desired.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Safeway. The opinions and text are all mine. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Dinner at the Zoo possible!